There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 28, 2011

Turn Your Room Into An Aquarium!



If you are a true fish fan or your child is and want to turn a room into an aquarium, I have just the tools for you!











Yesterday, I found some cool websites where you could make paper fish that you could hang from your ceiling.

If you don't want to make your room an aquarium, it also makes for a great art project for you to do if you just feel like making a cool fish out of paper. You could paint it all sorts of colors and make them all shapes and sizes! :)

Here are the websites for you to get started:

Paper GoldFish

Paper Angelfish

Paper Fish

Paper Fish 2

I am going to create a fish and I will post some pictures up on this page for everyone to check out.

If you have any other cool websites that have fun fishy art projects, please let me know at mrsjaymay23@hotmail.com and I will post it. :)

Photos:
Image 1

0 comments: