Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
3:17 PM | Posted by Mrs. JayMay | | Edit Post
If you have one or multiple aquariums running it can be hard to keep track of all the fish you own. The best solution to keeping track of everything is to keep a logbook that will keep all the information organized for you.
Depending on how detailed you want to get, you can record daily or weekly. Too much can change in a day, let alone a week so I recommend logging in your logbook as often as possible.
If you need some help figuring out what to log or to track, I have provided a list for you on possible things that you might want to track:
- Feeding schedule
- Any addition of chemicals
- Illnesses and which fish are infected
- Log when you tested the water and what the readings are
- Any changes in fish behavior
- Filter maintenance
- Filter cartridge changs
- Temperature readings
- Any future shopping needs such as fish food, or filter cartridges
- When you need to schedule your next water changes
If you make a logbook and would like to share it with others on howtocareforfish.com, please submit your video, pictures, or story to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment. If you have any other things that you would like to add that should be tracked, please let me know. :)