There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Keeping Live Plants Planted In Your Aquarium


Having live plants in your aquarium can make it look beautiful but if the plants keep getting unearthed by obnoxious fish, it can get tedious having to constantly replant them. I have found a solution that can help you with that problem.
 
If you have multiple plants in multiple areas of your aquarium you can use a plastic grid that you can cut holes in to hold the roots down.
 
Here's how to do it:
 

 
If you would like to purchase these plastic grids to help keep your plants planted, please e-mail me with your name, address and the quantity you would like to buy and I will give you details on how to make a payment. I accept paypal. Please e-mail me if you have any questions about the plant grid.

0 comments:

Search

Loading...