There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Class In Petaluma, CA

Need to know more about how to start up an aquarium? Would you like your aquarium to look professionally put together? Want to know more about how to maintain a healthy aquarium?

If you want to learn more about how to care for fish in the fish keeping hobby, please join me for a *FREE CLASS on fish and aquariums.

HowToCareForFish.com presents Fish and Aquariums 101.

When: Monday April 25th 2011

Where: La Tercera Park in Petaluma

Time: 1:00 pm


If you are interested in attending this class, please e-mail me (mrsjaymay23@hotmail.com) and let me know if you will be attending. Also, please let me know if the time that this class is scheduled doesn't work for you. I will try my best to accommodate everyone who would like to attend these classes. I will be scheduling more classes in the future.

*This class does not give credits or count towards any credentials at any accredited college or university. This is solely an educational class on how to start up and maintain an aquarium.

0 comments: