Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
10:07 AM | Posted by Mrs. JayMay | | Edit Post
|Photo By Paul Michael Van Langen|
Fish make good pets for many reasons. Here are 10 good reasons why you should own fish instead of any other pet:
These are the reasons why I love fish:
1. You don't need to potty train/house train fish.
2. Along the same lines as the first one, fish poop in the same area; you don't need to look far for where the poop is located.
3. Fish don't bark or meow in the middle of the night and wake you from a nice slumber.
4. Fish don't bug you for attention; Fish can entertain themselves.
5. They don't tear up your furniture.
6. No need to rush home to let them out to the bathroom.
7. Fish stay put and don't get into trouble.
8. Fish are just as smart as cats and dogs (in my opinion) and are easily trained to do tricks.
9. No vet bills; a lot of the treatments are over the counter and are much cheaper than prescriptions for dogs or cats.
10. No grooming needed.