There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Strange Fish


You think you have strange fish and unusual fish in your aquarium? Think again! There are many weird fish that exist in the deepest parts of the ocean that you may not even be aware of. I couldn't believe it myself til I came across this beautifully done documentary.
 
These fish in the following video will amaze you. There are fish in this video that you couldn't even fathom in your wildest dreams.
 
Some of the creatures almost look like pests that we find on land. One of them looks fairly similar to an ant.
 
If you need further convincing, check out the video and find out for yourself:
 

 
I hope you enjoyed the video. Please feel free to comment below and let me know what you think.
 
If you find any video documentaries on fish that you would like to share with others on HowToCareForFish.com, please submit the link to me at: mrsjaymay23@hotmail.com.



Photos:
Image 1


0 comments:

Search

Loading...