There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 19, 2010

Much Ado About Fish!


I have found that the most interesting tube in my room is not my tv but in fact my fish tank. My fish always have some kind of drama going on in that aquarium.
Whether its the dojo loaches hanging from the plants like Christmas tree ornaments or its the angelfish fighting over territory, there is always a spectacle to watch.
My angelfish tend to make me laugh when they look like high schoolers fighting over which side is theirs! They charge at each other and chase around the tank. Currently there are 6 angelfish in my 55 gallon aquarium.
Silver dollar fish in a tank in the aquarium e...
I am going to take some pics tonight for you guys to see. I have never had angelfish get this big before. Hopefully, they don't get too much bigger or I will have to get a new fish tank!
Do you have any funny fish stories? I would love to hear them! :)

0 comments: