There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 23, 2010

How to Get Rid of Cloudy Water In Your Aquarium

If you have cloudy water and you don't know how to fix it, you have come to the right place!

Before I can assist you, please check out my blog What To Do About A Cloudy Fish Tank so that you can make sure that the aquarium has the proper equipment.

If you have checked to make sure that all the equipment is up and running, then read on.

Depending on the steps that you have already taken will depend on the advice that I am going to give you:-If you have already cleaned your tank and it is still cloudy, here's what you need to do:

Did you just clean your tank? If so, the water does remain cloudy for at least an hour after cleaning the fish tank. Proper filtration usually takes about an hour to clean up the tank.


If the tank remains cloudy after you cleaned it and the fish are ok, then I suggest that you use Clear Water or Mardel Brite-n-clear . This is a chemical that removes the floating particles from the water.




-If your tank has cloudy water and you haven't cleaned it in a while, this is for you:
It is time for you to clean your aquarium. Doing a 40% water change should help the cloudiness go away. Make sure to thoroughly clean the rocks with a gravel vacuum and wash down the plants.

If the above options don't work, please e-mail me or contact me so that I can assist you once I have more details.

0 comments:

Search

Loading...